Polylang Nulled WordPress Plugin: With Polylang, you can not only translate posts, pages, media, categories, tags, but you can also translate custom post types, custom taxonomies, widgets, navigation menus as well as URLs.
Easy to use and efficient
Create your languages, add a language switcher and you can start translating! Polylang perfectly integrates in the WordPress admin interface not to change your habits. It also integrates content duplication accross languages for an efficient workflow.
Polylang doesn’t use any extra tables and doesn’t rely on shortcodes which are long to evaluate. It only uses WordPress’ built-in core features (taxonomies). And thus doesn’t require a lot of memory or harm the performance of your website. Moreover it is compatible with most cache plugins.
Polylang is compatible with major SEO plugins and automatically takes care of multilingual SEO such as html hreflang tags and opengraph tags. Moreover it offers the possibility to use, at your option, one directory, one subdomain or one domain per language.
With over 500,000 installs, Polylang is the most popular multilingual plugin available on the WordPress directory.
You write your posts, pages and create categories and post tags as usual, and assign a language to each of them. The translation, whether it is in the default language or not, is optional.
- You can use as many languages as you want. RTL scripts are supported. WordPress languages packs are automatically downloaded and updated.
- You can translate posts, pages, media, categories, post tags, menus… Custom post types, custom taxonomies, sticky posts and post formats, RSS feeds and all default WordPress widgets are supported.
- The language is either set by the content or by the language code in url, or you can use one different subdomain or domain per language .
- The orginal content, categories, post tags as well as some other metas can be automatically copied when adding a new post or page translation . Two posts can even be synchronized to appear the same in different languages.
- A customizable language switcher is provided as a widget or in the nav menu.
Check the table below to know more about the extra features of Polylang Pro:
|Translate posts, pages, media, categories, tags|
|Translate Custom post types and custom taxonomies|
|Translate menus and widgets|
|Use subdirectories, subdomains or separate domains|
|WPML API compatibility|
|Translations can share the same slug in the URL|
|Translate slugs in URLS (custom post types, taxonomies and more…)|
|Duplicate posts across languages|
|Enable or disable languages|
|REST API Support|
|Additional integration with ACF Pro|